Juddmonte is a leading international horseracing and thoroughbred breeding enterprise with farms in the UK, Ireland and USA; owner-breeder of over 100 Group/Grade 1 winners including Frankel, Enable & Kingman.
We are seeking a Tractor Driver to join the small maintenance team at our Newmarket farms, starting from December 2023.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Previous experience of tractor driving.
- Experience of grassland and ideally, woodland maintenance.
- Current Tractor Driving certification.
- Experience of machinery maintenance.
- Health and safety awareness.
- Some experience of handling livestock would be advantageous, along with Chainsaw, PA1, PA2, PA6 and Telescopic Handler certification, although training can be provided.
This position would suit someone who is flexible and enjoys working on their own, and as part of a team.
We offer excellent working conditions, a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package which you would expect from an industry leader.
Applications, including a covering letter and CV, should be emailed to Vicki Desborough, Human Resources Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK as Juddmonte is unable to offer sponsorship.
Banstead Manor Stud